Sunday, November 17, 2013

All About Me- My Body

PreK friends continue to learn about themselves. We all have bodies with different parts of body.
Friends learned about parts of body with the help of the Mat Man. We are thankful to Hashem for our bodies.

I am thankful to Hashem for my heart because then I have feelings.  (Avigail)
I am thankful to Hashem for my heart because it makes me live. (Alec)
I am thankful to Hashem for my brain so I can think. ( Joshua)
I am thankful to Hashem for my heart because my heart makes me feel happy.( Rebecca)
I am thankful to Hashem for feet because I can walk. ( Reuven)
I am thankful to Hashem for my whole body. (Ben)
I am thankful to Hashem for a head because I have a brain inside.(Bina)
I am thankful to Hashem for my heart because it gives me good feelings.(Eliana)
I am thankful to Hashem for feet so I can walk.( Tammy)
I am thankful to Hashem for my heart because it gives me feelings. ( Michelle)
I am thankful to Hashem fro my bellybutton because it makes me laugh. (David)
Belly buttons? Thanks to our dear friend David. In our discussions, he always mention something that is interesting to talk about. So... what are belly buttons for? Friends learned that belly buttons are not doing any job after a child is born. But when a baby is in the mother’s tummy, it can’t eat or breathe on its own, so it needs some help. The baby has a little tube that goes to its middle called the cord which connects to the mother. After a baby is born, the cord goes away. Guess what’s left? Your belly button ( that makes you laugh:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment