Sunday, October 27, 2013

What Siblings do?



 Pre-K friends had guests in our class. Our friends siblings stop by: Reuven's sister Rina,  Tammy's sister Michelle, Ben's sister Emma, and Rebecca's sister Rachelle.
Friends learned that some siblings are older, some younger. Depends on age, siblings have different responsibilities and schedule. For example, youngest siblings go to sleep earlier than older ones because they need more sleep in order to grow faster.  Morah asked friends what siblings do. That is what they said,

Siblings share toys. ( Bina and Eliana)
Siblings share food. ( Ben)
Siblings share home.( Alec)
Siblings share mom and dad. ( Morah Inna)

Siblings help do homework. (Alec, Tammy and Eliana)
Siblings help put small pieces of Lego together. (Boris)

Siblings help build a station for trains, not for cars. (Ben)
Siblings help play with keyboard. (Reuven)
Siblings help put PJs on. (Bina)

 Friends discussed that some times siblings might disagree with each other but they are the best friends who will be taking care of each other all the time. Morah asked friends what is the best thing siblings like to do together. This is what friends said,

The best thing to do with my brothers and sister is to play games on the" Alef Beis" board game.( Reuven) 
The best thing I like to do with my sibling Rachel is play with her in the park. (Rebecca)
I like to go to the park with my sister Sara. (Michelle)
The best thing to do with my siblings is to play with cars and make paper planes. (Boris)
The best thing I like to do with sister Alex is to play in the park or play school at home. (Joshua)
I like to go on the swings with my sisters. (Eliana)
The best thing I like to do with my siblings is make Arts and Crafts with gems. It's also beautiful. (Avigail)
The best thing to do with my sister Emma is to play with swings and play with our cousin Elan. (Ben)
The best thing I love to do with my sibling is go to the park and play on the swings with them. (Bina)
The best thing to do with my brother Nate is to play soccer. (Alec)

Thank you, dear parents, for sending pictures:) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment