Sunday, October 27, 2013

All About Me- My Siblings

This week Pre-K friends learned who siblings are. Siblings are brothers and sisters.  This is what our friends said about their sibling:
"Emma is 4 years old. She likes to push me on the swings. She loves to eat soup like me. We like to play with dinosaurs together. We never fight."  Ben
" Nate is 6 years old. He likes to eat soup. I love to play soccer with Nate"  Alec
" Eli is 5 years old. He likes to play with me. He helps me clean up my room.  Michelle is only 2 years old. My dad doesn't let her to put  her fingers in her mouth." Tammy
" Naomi is as tall as my grandfather. She likes to hug me. Naomi likes cookies and ice cream. Yonni is 2 years old. He likes to hug me and never let me go." Abigail
" Dorry is 2 years old. She likes to play with Sima. Sima is 6 months old. She likes to crawl. She likes to chew things and swing. " Eliana

" Ariella buys me ice cream. She is 10 and 1 more finger old. Ariella wants to buy me a little kippa." David
" Emy is 7 years old. He likes me. When Emy breaks my things I don't get upset because he fixes them. I love to bake with Emy. We take turns." Bina
"Alex is already 10 year old. She likes to eat pasta and tacos. Alex likes to go to the park with me. She loves my pool. I share it with her. " Joshua
Yoel is 10 years old. He likes to play with his Ipad and games o his keyboard. Michoel Yosef may be 5 years old. He likes to play on a phone and make music on his piano. He had an Ipad but it is old. Rina is 2 years old. She likes to play with my toys." Reuven
" Ella is 24 years old. She likes to do homework. She loves to eat cereal. Her favorite color is orange. Nicole is 24 or 25 years old. Nicole likes to help me with homework. Her favorite food is cake. I like cake too. Nicole will buy me cars." Boris

No comments:

Post a Comment