Sunday, October 13, 2013

All About Me- My Family

Some families are large. 
Some families are small. 
I love my family most of all. 

In the class, friends discussed what makes us the same. We have families. What is a family? 
Abigail said, that people who live together are a family. 
Bina said, that a family are people who grow up together and marry each other.
Boris said that a family is him sleeping with his mom. 
Michelle and Joshua said, that a family is mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. 
  Eliana said, that a family is  love and hug. 
Reuven and Ben said, that a family are sisters and brothers. 


Friends are absolutely right. A family are people who love each other and care for each other. Family encourage each other with "love and hug". One day, Yonnie, Abigail's brother, felt very sad. Abigail cheered him with a hug and a kiss. 
Friends learned that family made up of parents and children. Morah asked friends " What are parents for?" There what friends said, 
Parents are for watching kids so they don't get lost. ( Abigail) 
                    ...watching kids so they don't get hurt. ( Bina) 
                    ...holding kids hands if they get boo-boo. ( Eliana)
                   ... telling " hold my hand" when we going home from the park. (Joshua)
                  ... watching babies so they won't run into street. (Reuven) 
                   ...watching me so I would not get blood. ( Boris) 
                   ...making sure babies would not run away. ( Tammy) 
                  ...giving me medicine when I get sick. ( Michelle) 
                 ...to hug a toy sheep. ( Rebecca)
                 ...to cook food. (Ben)
                ... to keep us clean. ( David) 
Parents do take care of children and do a lot of fun things with them. 

Favorite thing to do with my family is going to the park. ( Alec) 
 Favorite thing to do with my family is to make a cake with a flower on it. ( Abiagail) 
... to go to the park and the Zoo. ( Boris) 
...  to buy toys. ( David ) 
... to play with my boat. ( Joshua)  
...to cook soup with vegetables. ( Eliana) 
...to play a Alef Beis game. ( Reuven) 
...to go to the pizza shop and eat pizza. ( Michelle) 
...to make salad. ( Bina)
...to go to the park and play on the park and swing. (Ben)
...to go to Canada. I saw the water. Everything was beautiful there. ( Tammy) 



No comments:

Post a Comment